these are the cards we made last week for craftworks. Showing the ladies how to use My Digital Studio by Stampin Up
This card is about watercolouring with MDS. I have take the images from My Digital Studio and then printed it on waterclour paper through my printer. The paper is also printed on Whisper White cardstock with My Digital Studio.
You can purchase MDS from my on line store Click HERE, it is only $24.95 and then you can purchase additional stamps, paper or tools to use on your computer.
Have you ever wanted a stamp but couldn’t find the perfect image? Maybe one of your customers has a special family logo or a sketch she’d like to have as a stamp. Well now she can! Undefined is Stampin’ Up!’s new stamp carving product line. You define the rubber stamp any way you want.
When you carve your very own stamp, you will have an entirely new and different creative experience. And when you’re finished, you will have created a one-of-a-kind stamp!
How exactly do you carve a stamp? Watch the video for a tutorial.
Intrigued? We know you want to get your hands on the kit and start carving your own masterpieces. Here are the item numbers you’ll need (we suggest adding a refill kit on your first order . . . trust us, you’re gonna want it).
- It creates totally customisable envelopes in up to 66 different sizes (not to mention a million different colour and pattern options depending on the paper you want to use). Even tried and true envelope sizes will only take you moments to create!
- It’s super easy to use; it will go over as a huge wow when you demonstrate it at your events and your customers see it in action. It looks intimidating at first glance, but when they see that all you have to do is measure for the first punch and from there you just turn and score they’ll go crazy (in a good way).
- It’s small and lightweight; this makes it easy for you to take it to your events and show it. It’s also a great selling point when you show your customers how it’s super portable and easy to store. It’s small and light enough that they could use it while watching a football match, at a park, at a friend’s for craft night-anywhere.
- It even has a clever scoring tool as well as a punch that lets you create rounded corners on your envelopes.
- It’s easy to keep it all together; the stylus storage compartment and two punches are designed into the tool so you don’t have a bunch of little pieces to keep track of (even the instructions are printed right on the tool so you won’t lose them!).
- The price is terrific–especially for a tool that does so much!
Watch a video on it click here
Learn more at the Stampin up you tube site Click Here
By using MDS you can take any image and change it, but using the color feature you are able to change or remove parts, some areas can be a bit more fiddly than others, and other areas can be quite quick to remove or change the bit you want gone.
Here is a sample of a card that I have done just that…. here is the original image
and then changed to this
I have changed the dress, removed the flowers, tiara and the shoes. COOL! so many possibilities….who doesn’t love that?
I could have even colored the dress in on mds, but wanted a watercolor ‘chiffon’ type of look